Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Best rest on the market ? >

Best rest on the market ?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Best rest on the market ?

Old 01-10-2004, 12:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best rest on the market ?

i sure dont like the whisker buisket. i got one for my little brother though they are great for kids and beginers but they arent as acuarte as other rests
lmao! "kids and beginners"? I'll go $$ per arrow with ya at the 3d range anytime![:-]

I guess it depends on the shooter and setting up the equipment properly. For hunting I always slap on the whisker biscuit towards the end of 3d league and my scores dont drop a bit.

In fact , the only reason I didn't use my biscuit for the entire leagues the last 3 years was due to the hassle of loading thru the biscuit. This year I purchased the quick shot biscuit so I'll probably leave it on all year.
Old 01-10-2004, 01:11 AM

i sure dont like the whisker buisket. i got one for my little brother though they are great for kids and beginers but they arent as acuarte as other rests. i think the bets rest has got to be the trophy taker i have 2 of them and love them both, but i havent shot a drop zone yet
Shooting 3d and indoor spots with mine and I'm not having any trouble at all. This is my first year of 3d and spots since 1991. I'm having no trouble shooting right behind some of the top guys in the state using the WB. I recently bought a GKF Premier and 3d Rover and in my limited testing I cannot shoot higher scores with either vs. my WB.

Is the WB the best rest around? No. Is it a trouble free accurate rest for those that don't want to dork around with strings, levers and relying on mechanics for good accuracy...YOU BET!!
Old 01-10-2004, 09:14 AM

Whisker biscuit all the way!
Old 01-10-2004, 11:17 AM

Whisker biscuit
Love my Whisker biscuit..... It's all in what you like. I like it.
Old 01-10-2004, 11:29 AM

WHISKER BISCUIT ALL THE WAY.
Old 01-11-2004, 07:04 PM
BB9

Schafer rests.
Old 01-11-2004, 08:33 PM

NAP 2000RG Dropaway, but their 4000 and 2000 work for those "none" Mathews bows! Probably the simplelist concept on dropaways yet in the RG, no cables just a fork, that goes down when a ball on the string goes down, easy to set up and all!
Old 01-12-2004, 12:47 AM

I do believe that the question should have been worded:

"Outside the outstanding, rugged, reliable, and easily and highly tunable GKF Premier and 3d Rover, what are the other rests for those who care less to use the very best?"

A semi-static rest with a plastic ring filled with poly paint bristles performs better than a highly tunable (adjustable) piece of equipment? R-i-g-h-t!
Old 01-12-2004, 11:38 AM
Typical Buck

Definately the WHISKER BISCUIT !!! I lose about 3' per sec. Big deal !
Old 01-12-2004, 02:34 PM

I shoot a NAP Quicktune 4000 on my Mathews Q2 and have nothing but success with the rest. Great product!!

Quick Reply: Best rest on the market ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.