Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 What is your favorite Brand of quiver and Arrow >

What is your favorite Brand of quiver and Arrow

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

What is your favorite Brand of quiver and Arrow

Old 12-30-2003, 09:51 PM

Default What is your favorite Brand of quiver and Arrow

I am looking at getting a quality quiver for my bow and would like to hear what everyone uses as a quiver. I was thinking maybe a Kwikee quiver or Alpine quiver. I just bought some Carbon Express CX 300 and love them so far. Lets hear what you use.
Old 12-30-2003, 10:34 PM

Default RE: What is your favorite Brand of quiver and Arrow

Please guys, I would like your input. Thanks!
Old 12-30-2003, 11:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

I haven't found a quiver that I actually like yet. I shoot 30 inch arrows and every quiver is made for those short kids arrows. I just do not like having 1/2 to 2/3's of the arrow hanging down from my quiver. I would absolutly love it if a manufacturer came out with a one piece quiver that measured at least 20 inches.
Old 12-31-2003, 04:38 AM

I'm still using the same Browning twist-lock quiver I bought back in 1991. It works for me and I haven't felt like changing.
Old 12-31-2003, 05:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like the kwikee quiver and thats what i've always used. Several years ago i started using Goldtips and i have such a big inventory of those it looks like thats what i'll be using for several more years. I've had good luck with Goldtips but the last couple of dozen i bought had at least two bad shafts in the bundle which i wasn't to pleased with. I sent them back and Goldtip took care of it and sent me new ones so i can't complain.
Old 12-31-2003, 11:47 AM

I HAVE A BOHNING LYNX QUIVER AND GOLDTIP XT 5575 CARBONS EXCELLENT COMBO, HOPE THIS HELPS.
Old 12-31-2003, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't like a 2 piece attached quiver, I really like to remove my quiver system as soon as I get settled in on my stand. I have the Alpine Soft-Loc 5, the Kwikee Combo 4, anf the Bohning Lynx 4. Of these, I personally like the Lynx 4 the most. Small, lightweight, compact, lower profile and quieter than most. A great quiver at a very good price.
Old 12-31-2003, 12:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use a 4 arrow Kwikee. Small and easy to take off once you get to the stand. Then they have adapters that you can screw into the tree and attach the quiver to. I use Blackhawk Vapor arrows. I've heard they stop grouping after so many shots but have yet to find that out for myself. I've shot two deer this year and both arrows were fine and had complete pass throughs. Just cleaned them off and stuck them back in the quiver.
Old 12-31-2003, 10:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shoot Carbon Express. I really like Bohning Lynx quivers. I have a Lynz 4 and 6 arrow quiver. They come with two sets of arrow holders, one for carbon and one for aluminum. Their quick detachment system is silent and quick!

GoodLuck!
Old 01-01-2004, 08:07 AM

Put me down for an Alpine Soft-Loc 5 & Carbon Express CX200's.

Quick Reply: What is your favorite Brand of quiver and Arrow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.