Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

scott release

Old 12-30-2003, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: scott release

I personally feel there is not much of a difference comparing the rope with the NCS. Both allow the caliper to relax-- out of the way.
As for the adjustment--the NCS adjusts much faster and it is easier to fine tune.
As for the sliping of the nylon, the mechanics looks OK. The nylon goes thru a channel lock, secured with two socket screws at either end. Once properly adjusted, smear a little blue loctite on the screws and tighten.
Of course it's still too early to say there will 'never' be any slippage with the design, so far so good!!
However I am 99.99% assured that Scott Archery will honor any problems, 'if' or when they develop. Their customer service is par-excellent, judging from my past experience with them.