Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Trophy Ridge

Old 12-22-2003, 04:12 PM

Default Trophy Ridge

I have been reading your guys opinions on the TR sight and decided to get one. I got the steel pin matrix, I love it! I had no trouble getting used to the vertical pins at all. I think I actually shoot better with them. If anyone is thinking about trying one I suggest you do.
Old 12-23-2003, 01:34 AM

Default RE: Trophy Ridge

It's a great sight...I have one, unfortunately I can't use it because I use a 3 prong bodoodle rest and helical fletched arrows. With that combination, my cock feather (vane) is pointed up...I need to align the arrow so I get no arrow rest contact, and don't hit the fiber optics with the vanes.

Sure enough, I broke one of the optics....so now I use a Spot-Hogg Hogg It sight. I'll use the TR Matrix with a drop away or shoot thru (cock feather down) rest....maybe on my next bow.
Old 12-23-2003, 06:29 AM

the new "guide series " is coming out after the first of the year and they look even better i can't wait!
Old 12-24-2003, 09:54 PM

I just started using a trophy ridge matrix this season . It has improved my aim greatly .Like you I would recommend to anyone .
Old 12-28-2003, 01:02 PM

same here get these sights all u do is put um on sight um in and u r ready to go within 4hrs of puttin mine on and practicin a little i went out and shot a pig
Old 12-28-2003, 02:33 PM

I'm gonna wait till jan 1st to buy my TR with the new micro adjustments...they seem pretty sharp.