Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Lone Wolf Alpha Hang-On

Old 12-19-2003, 09:51 PM

Default Lone Wolf Alpha Hang-On

Having used a Lone Wolf climber, the Sit & Climb combo, I have acquired some
interest in their fixed position stand, the Alpha Hang-On. Does anyone own this
stand or have tried one ? Any user input will be appreciated. Happy Holidays to all !
Old 12-21-2003, 04:44 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Lone Wolf Alpha Hang-On

My nephew has one and I tried it out. It's probably the best hang one stand I've tried. I just got a lone wolf climber and that stand is awesome. The hang on is the exact same platform as the climbers(you can tell by the post near the back that excepts the vertical bar for the hang on) So if you like your climber platform then you'll like the hang ons platform. I think few hunters would be disappointed with the lone wolf hang on.

Dan
Old 12-21-2003, 04:04 PM
kop

i love this stand it's my favorite and it's very adjustable and quiet very solid stand you won't be disappointed. I've used plenty of hang on's won't say names but this is the best period
Old 12-21-2003, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I own one. Its so light! Put it on your back, you forget its there. It seems to hold up good, and its well built. Very easy to use, and quiet. Did I mention its very light? Price is good too. Get it and you will not be dissapointed.
Old 12-22-2003, 03:51 PM
Typical Buck

I was able to borrow one of these this last weekend and after using it im sold. Sat morning it was 12 degrees and that thing didnt make a bit of noise. Quite, easy to move, light, and worth the money.
Old 12-22-2003, 04:26 PM

I would not use any other!
Old 12-22-2003, 06:21 PM
Typical Buck

Ditto. I also own both the hang-ons and the hand climber combo. I love the hang-on and sticks for my favorite hemlocks. Lone Wolf stands are superb. Pinwheel 12
Old 12-24-2003, 07:27 AM

For those of you that use the Lone Wolf climbing sticks, how do you like them?
Old 12-24-2003, 03:21 PM
Typical Buck

The climbing sticks are the way to go. I use multiple stands and use one set of sticks to access them. The sticks go up fast, are light and work great. I also found a real simple yet awesome way to carry them. I purchased a rope sling online that you can use to slide over both ends and carry them easy. The sling also works as a bow carrier when needed or a deer drag but i use it the most to cart my sticks around.

They are well worth the money.
Old 12-24-2003, 06:43 PM

Don K --

Thanks for the info. I'm going to give them a try. I'm going to get rid of my other treestands & buy a Lone Wolf (or two) & climbing sticks.

Quick Reply: Lone Wolf Alpha Hang-On

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.