Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Which Summit stand should i get >

Which Summit stand should i get

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Which Summit stand should i get

Old 12-08-2003, 07:51 PM

Default Which Summit stand should i get

I will be using it for gun and bow, but i am thinking either summits viper ultra or there new one called the bullet. I know there basically the same, but i dont know if i would want the bullet over the ultra just because it folds flat.
Old 12-08-2003, 07:59 PM

Default RE: Which Summit stand should i get

i love my summit viper, if i was you try both of them out then pick one you can't go wrong .

go deep hunt hard.

Old 12-08-2003, 08:12 PM

I was thinking the viper ultra is just the original viper, but just with an added shoting stick and leg bar. is that right or is there something else different.
Old 12-08-2003, 08:15 PM

thats right .

go deep hunt hard.

Old 12-09-2003, 03:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

All of those stands are great. It really boils down to the features you need and want the most. If you carry the stand a long ways through brush, the folding models would be a good choice. If not then the standard non-folding versions will save you a few dollers and a little less weight. Summits in general are excellent and it's hard to choose just which one, but I really love my Goliath and highly recomend it to anyone looking for a room, comfortable safe and stable tree stand.
Old 12-09-2003, 08:59 AM

the viper xls is a great choice ,if you plan on doing a lot of gun hunting from it the viper ultra would be the way to go , if you need more room get the golaith and you can add on the foot and gun rest, whichever one you choose you won't be disapointed!
Old 12-09-2003, 09:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

I perfer the cobra XLS becuase it has the open front to it. But no matter which you get summit stands are excellent quality.
Old 12-09-2003, 10:27 AM

Is the goliath a lot bigger because i would like a little more space. i only weight 170 though, but it could be nice to have. Does it cost a lot more
Old 12-10-2003, 03:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

The Goliath is enough bigger to make it more comfortable, and only costs a little more than a viper. To me the extra room is well worth it.
Old 12-10-2003, 07:32 AM

If you were gun hunting, I would get something w/ a rail like the viper. When bowhunting, you have to stand though.

Quick Reply: Which Summit stand should i get

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.