Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Kodiak Bows???

Old 11-01-2003, 08:37 PM

Default Kodiak Bows???

Any body have any experance with the Kodiak bows? They seem to be a fairly new bow from AZ. I was at the new local dealer and he is carring them.They seemed to shoot really nice but I had never heard of that bow company before.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:14 AM

Default RE: Kodiak Bows???

The October, 2003 issue of Bowhunt America did a review of the Kodiak Bow Logic 36. The Bow Logic line is Kodiak' s top-of-the line group of bows. Naturally, it gets a glowing review. Kodiak Outdoors is a relatively new company.
Old 11-03-2003, 07:00 PM

I have the BowLogic 36" . It is by far the best bow I have ever owned. I owned a Mathews Conquest Pro, a Mathews MQ32, Jennings Buckmaster etc.. Do yourself a favor and buy one. Perfect arrow flight. Last Thursday I took my first buck. A real nice 8 pointer in Upstate NY. Super quiet as well. I have the NAP4000 drop away rest which helps also.

JoeQuiver
Old 11-04-2003, 09:11 AM

Yo Joe,

Does the BowLogic boe come with a built in sight and rest? That' s the impression I got from the Bowhunt America article.
Old 11-04-2003, 09:59 AM

i was looking at the kodiaks and parkers at gander mountain the other day , both are nice bows , they offered to set one up for me to try but i didn' t ,because then i knew i end up wanting one and being as i got a new hoyt this year the wife would kill me !
Old 11-04-2003, 12:51 PM
Fork Horn

Willyboy,the bow logic bows have intergrated sight and rest, they are really sweet bows!
Old 11-04-2003, 04:04 PM

Willieboy,

You can purchase the integrated sight and rest for the BowLogic model or you can put on a regular sight and rest. I have the sight. It is micro adjustable and real durable. The other day my bow raising string got caught around the sight and I did not know it. By the time I got up 25' it has dragged the bow up with it. Not a single problem from that.

I did not get the rest because I wanted a drop away. I will say that I am selling my Mathews Conquest Pro that I use for indoor winter leagues and shooting just my BowLogic. That is how good it shoots.

JoeQuiver
Old 11-05-2003, 05:55 PM

thanks for all the replies!!!

Joe, congrates on the buck!!!!

I emailed Kodiak and thier rep told me that they were coming out with a drop-away rest and a new sight this year. I was pretty impressed Jed the rep is some sort of vise present in the company but is also the one replying to emails and taking calls. He replied to my emails within about 12 hours too!! I thought it was pretty cool that he would take the time.