Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Which bow manufacturer?

Old 11-04-2003, 04:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Which bow manufacturer?

API TREESTAND CUSTOMER SERVICE SHOULD TAKE LESSONS FROM THESE COMPANIES, CAUSE API AS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE WORLD!!!
Old 11-04-2003, 06:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Actually, API no longer exists as the company that it once was. Outland Sports (the parent company) went bankrupt. API treestands are now imported and Cabelas and Bass Pro are the only two companies that hold the rights to sell them.
Old 11-04-2003, 10:03 AM

hoyt ,parker, bowtech, kodiak
Old 11-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Typical Buck

PABowhntr beat me to it. API isn' t the same company that Bob Meaks started many years ago. It was sucked into the Outland Sports group that went belly-up, and quality-way down. Unfortunately for Bob Meaks, he worked hard for years associating his name with the company.

xibowhunter, I see you' ve suggested Kodiak. I' ve seen their ads in Peterson' s Bowhunting, but not much else. Do they make a good product, and has anyone had a chance to abuse their equipment?
Old 11-04-2003, 06:01 PM

BROWNING,bowtech, mathews,hoyt,fred bear,pse,newberry,.

go deep hunt hard.
Old 11-06-2003, 12:43 PM

Im on my third Martin right now. Love em.
Old 11-08-2003, 10:05 AM

Default There Might Be Hope....

Slee check your local pawn shops, archery sites and auction sites. A guy (Steven) on Archerytalk.com got his Matthews LX and all his gear in the case stolen from his pickup a few weeks ago. He saw an ad (and photos) on Ebay displaying his stuff...turns out it was a pawn shop that was trying to sell all the gear. He contacted the police and he got his stuff back for $100.00....the police now have the suspect who pawned the gear to the shop.

The story is on Archerytalk.com, free classified ads, under " LX bow theft. Stolen from my pu" .

Good luck in your search....for your stolen and/or new bow. By the way, I shoot PSE....so naturally I would suggest you go for them.
Old 11-08-2003, 03:43 PM

I have two fred bears and I like them.
Old 11-08-2003, 05:54 PM

Buckmaster G2!!!!...This is one of the best bows out there!!...SUPER QUIET...and SUPER FAST I.B.O 309 fps......really nice bow...you should look at it...
Old 11-11-2003, 05:07 PM

Mathews makes one of the best bows on the market I think.Maybe not the best company around.

Quick Reply: Which bow manufacturer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.