Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Most lethal broadhead

Old 08-15-2016, 07:57 AM
Spike

Huge Toxic and Cyclone fan here!
Old 10-31-2016, 09:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Valentine
...finding a broadhead that's the most lethal. I just found one that was lethal.
So, what is your most lethal broadhead?
Old 11-22-2016, 04:33 PM
Spike

a lethal broad head is one that is sharp and placed in vitals.

I like the Viper Tricks from Slick Tricks. If I had to choose a mechanical it would be Grim Reaper Carnifour.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:31 PM
Spike

I agree with Rockport.

In my eyes Penetration is key to being a successful bow hunter. I want pass thru every time I stick a deer and as long as I do my part I should get that every single time. The toxic heads are cool looking and that is it on my wow factor. If you have to make a design like that then your way behind in the broad head line up.

Rockport, I just looked at those Thunder Head Razors and I might have to pick up a pack of those. Looks like they can blow through a deer with great blood trails.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

3-blade Muzzy 100's for me. The most leathal broadhead is the one you can shoot with accuracy. I agree with Rockport that a lot of the latest broadhead "advancements" are for marketing purposes only.
Old 12-16-2016, 11:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

I was very impressed with my 2 blade rage.

I think other/similar expandables may have improved on the design since I last bought broadheads.

The negatives I've heard about Rage tied to the rubber O rings etc... I wonder how many of those were with old cracked O rings, whenever hunting I've always made sure to use new fresh uncracked O rings and the results have been very lethal!
Old 12-16-2016, 12:21 PM
Typical Buck

Muzzy ! did ya ever see an expandible deflect from an angle shot ? friends have aint pretty ! animals don't like em either 4 blade Muzzy 130 grains knocks em down last 8 bucks shot all went down less than 100 yards most 60 yards or less crushes shoulders no need to try to just miss shoulders !
Old 12-27-2016, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Hatfield Hunter
Muzzy ! did ya ever see an expandible deflect from an angle shot ? friends have aint pretty ! animals don't like em either 4 blade Muzzy 130 grains knocks em down last 8 bucks shot all went down less than 100 yards most 60 yards or less crushes shoulders no need to try to just miss shoulders !
Take a look at the GrimReapers and their testing against the other expandables on angle shots using a mechanical bow to eliminate the human error part of the testing.
Old 05-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by TOA
I am curious to see what all you guys think is the deadliest broadhead .I have use fixed three blades, expandables and the toxics by flying arrow archery.In my option the toxic have had the fastest kill times.Does anyone else shoot toxics and how do you like them.
32 years bow hunting. I continue to be amazed at the "lack of reaction" factor when a very sharp 2 or 4 blade cut on contact broadhead like Magnus Stingers, bear razor head, or the narrow single bevels zip almost silently through the rib cage. The arrow acts like it hits nothing. I have a lot of animals run 30-40 yards and stand around wondering what happened, then down. Sure makes life easier.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:53 PM
Spike

He's talking about a specific type of broadhead that company makes called "Toxics", not one that has poison on it! Here's a picture of what he's talking about. Looks pretty wicked to me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.