Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Whisker Biscuit arrow rest >

Whisker Biscuit arrow rest

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Whisker Biscuit arrow rest

Old 10-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Whisker Biscuit arrow rest

what do you all think about them? Good and bad
Old 10-07-2003, 09:13 PM

Default RE: Whisker Biscuit arrow rest

the good the bad and the ugly

the good whisker biscuit

the bad golden fey futera rest

the ugly muzzy zero affect

go deep hunt hard.
Old 10-07-2003, 09:31 PM

It' s the best hunting rest but im sure someone will disagree I will never purchase another rest for hunting its quiet and arrow wont fall off so you dont have to worry about that while drawing the only draw back is it takes about 50 shot' s to break it in until then the vanes on arrows get A little wrinkled nothing that A hair dryer wont cure but I shoot feathers and havent had any problems with them im not going to lie I love my whisker biscuit!!
Old 10-08-2003, 12:06 PM
Fork Horn

I have to say I love mine... I think it is the best hunting rest on the market today. I have not had one minutes problem out of mine and is quiet as well..jmo
Old 10-08-2003, 10:32 PM

0 Problems with mine. I' m shooting it in 3D for the next year and prove some people wrong
Old 10-09-2003, 05:04 AM

I used the rest for hunting one season and replaced it with a bodoodle. I shoot aluminum arrows and it was too loud when I drew back. I' ve got a buddy who shoots carbons and it is extremely quiet. If I ever decide to shoot carbon arrows I' ll put it back on.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:35 AM

Love mine! Quiet and smooth. No mechanics to fail on you in the feild either!
Old 10-09-2003, 11:41 AM

I' ve been thinking about one too - is there any arrow speed loss because the fletchings have to pass through the whiskers? There must be some, but I' m wondering how much.

Thanks!
Old 10-09-2003, 06:38 PM

I love my biscuit.
And i just had the new drop tune put on and i like it even better....

Grizzly,
Yes there is a little loss of arrow speed but it' s very minimal....1-2fps
check your speed now....put one on check it again and you will see what i' m talking bout...not much affect... i' m shooting 253fps @68 pnds.. plenty good enough...
p.s my bro-n-law shoots a mathews @70pnds uses the biscuit and only shoots 1fps faster than me....i know there are other things to consider...draw length...arrows....but we use the same arrows golden tips xt5575 and our draw is only different by 1inch.....i have a calculated kenetic energy of 60pnds....thus a pass through on a whitetail only requires 40pnds kenetic energy....elk 50pnds...
Old 10-09-2003, 06:45 PM

Can freeze up on you. season goes to dec. 15 in NH. Pro shop here sell some but I use the Same as the shop owner. a caviler badger, Shoots great. spring and parts all enclosed unlike the doodle. think it was around $70

Quick Reply: Whisker Biscuit arrow rest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.