Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
good cold camo for norht east? >

good cold camo for norht east?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

good cold camo for norht east?

Old 11-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default good cold camo for norht east?

anyone use the under armour in really cold temps? I have my artic shield bibs and jacket when it gets really cold.. but problem is most time here it is warm when you go in and you work up a almost sweat...hot...then hour bf ss it chills off and the AS is perfect. would be nice if under armour and arctic shield merged.. anyone have good camo clothes that are breathable like UA and warm like AS?? my strom Kloth jacket and pants are good to a certain degree but not when our winter winds blow like they do and the wind chill is a big factor even with layering..
Old 11-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Fork Horn

mind you hunting here is diff from mid west. small timber and fields and backyard hunting were one does not have the benefit of dressing once one gets to the tree or ground blind..