HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   New BowTech Knight (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/382764-new-bowtech-knight.html)

goodOLboyz 07-05-2013 03:06 AM

New BowTech Knight

Hey I have been looking for info on the new BowTech Knight if anyone has some on it that would be greatly appreciated.

goodOLboyz 07-07-2013 05:20 AM

I did find out its defiantly a carbon bow (hints the carbon armor on the knight). I am excited to see how its shoot tho! Super cheap for carbon bow.

goodOLboyz 07-09-2013 07:08 AM

Also more information on the knight it should be in most of your archery dealers by July 10th. If any of you get any more information about the way it preforms/looks pictures would also be nice. Please keep me post I am currently overseas so wont see it for a little bit.

midsouth_hunter 07-13-2013 11:57 AM

Just held a Knight in my hand today at the Big Buck Expo in Tampa, Fl. The bow is extremely light at just 3.2 pounds. I did not have a chance to shoot the bow but by just holding it, it almost did not feel like a real hunting bow. It had an overall plastic feel and look. To me, it did not make me want to take it home. Just my personal feeling though. I have never owned a bowtech. I actually just picked up a Creed at the hunting show, was torn between the Heli-M and the Creed but after shooting both, the Creed shot a little smoother.

goodOLboyz 07-14-2013 01:29 AM

Thanks for the input Midsouth. I have heard from a couple of my hunting buddies back home that have said the same thing I am ready to hear how it actually preforms now. And anything Mathews is usually a very good choice as well!

jefranco 08-12-2013 03:46 AM

It's the fourth Bowtech I own (previously: tribute, destroyer 350(stollen), admiral) and by far it's the smoothest. The strangest feeling you have when holding it it's the lack of weight. When shooting it you don't feel any vibration. I setup mine with a Truglo micro-brite detachable sight with 5 .10 pins, a Ripcord Code red rest and an Octane Balance x stabiliser. It's a real pleasure to shoot, very precise and you can carry it long hours before feeling it in your arm.

edwardCVAmason 01-24-2014 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by jefranco (Post 4072469)
It's the fourth Bowtech I own (previously: tribute, destroyer 350(stollen), admiral) and by far it's the smoothest. The strangest feeling you have when holding it it's the lack of weight. When shooting it you don't feel any vibration. I setup mine with a Truglo micro-brite detachable sight with 5 .10 pins, a Ripcord Code red rest and an Octane Balance x stabiliser. It's a real pleasure to shoot, very precise and you can carry it long hours before feeling it in your arm.

I compared it to the Creed. Shot them side by side for over a hour. The Bowtech Carbon Knight Won by a land slide. We Chrono them side by side. The Bowtech had a extra 14 FPS over the Creed.

Needless to say which one won my heart.

maytom 01-31-2014 02:52 AM

Will be checking out their new RPM 360 soon. Been a huge Mathews fan for over 15 years, with their Ultra-Light, and Switchback models, but this year, will be seriously thinking about switching to Bowtech.