Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Bear Method or Athens Accomplice >

Bear Method or Athens Accomplice

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bear Method or Athens Accomplice

Old 06-18-2013, 04:31 PM
Spike

Question Bear Method or Athens Accomplice

Time for a new bow, Im 14 and can finally pull 50 pounds which is more than half my weight (i weigh 95) Ive been looking around and these two bows are the most affordable. Bear has the most adjustability and thats what i need while growing a lot. Any info on these bow or do you suggest something different? Thanks Cody
Old 07-28-2013, 09:23 PM
Fork Horn

My girls and I shoot Bear bows and like them. best bang for the buck but I know nothing of the other bow.

Posted from Huntingnet.com App for Android
Old 08-07-2013, 11:41 AM
Typical Buck

my 3 bows have been bears so far. I love them. I picked up a 2010 bear charge for $300 bare and then i tossed what i wanted on it. i think i was like 14. went through my growth spurt and it stills fits me fine and im 17. Its quiet, fast, and has a pretty solid back wall. My friend who shoots a hoyt was impressed. I don't know much about there new bows but i see a lot of magazines and websites talkin about them so they're doing something right.