Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Rage Broadheads

Old 08-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by maytom
I'd stick with the ones your using now. I still use the 100 gr. 2-blades and they work fine. The biggest advantage is the accuracy factor with mechanicals. Over the years they have perfected the "issues" about some not opening properly. That's where the Rage brand shines!!! Never had a fixed bladed head fly worth a darn. Remember, a bad hit is a bad hit, no matter what head your using!!! So don't blame the equipment on a bad shot!!
I agree 100%
Old 10-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Spike

After some initial success with spitfires, I have moved away from them. I don't like mechanicals that open like spitfires, as I feel like they lose kinetic energy and don't get through the ribs. I love the slick trick and thunderhead 125's . If I go with mechanicals, then I have had very good success with g5