Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

low light sights

Old 10-30-2003, 06:14 AM

Default RE: low light sights

Cosmic' s are awesome and very quiet !! No vibration dampining needed Bwood !
Old 10-30-2003, 08:52 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-30-2003, 11:06 AM

Thanks for the input. ebay here I come.
Old 10-31-2003, 01:50 PM
Typical Buck

I have the Impact Archery " Jumbo +" mounted on the 6" extension and use it for hunting. I really like having the sight a little more " out in front" of me.
Old 10-31-2003, 02:54 PM
Typical Buck

VC mi amigo, we cant have you uncomfortable now can we? The Impacts are excellent sites. I have setup several and everyone I know with one loves them. I know one guy with the extension bar and he says it is awesome.

I shoot a HHA single pin myself, and it is a very durable, extremely bright site.
Old 10-31-2003, 08:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks, reylamb. Nice to hear from you again. I was wondering how you were doing.

I appreciate the info. I will have one for next season. I' m going to try the extension on it also.

I finally broke down and went to the eye doctor. I have minor trouble with my vision on both ends, near and far. Therefore, I wear contacts to correct only my distance vision while hunting (the other choice was to wear one contact lens for close and one for distance, which causes a loss of depth perception...that would mean somewhat of a loss of the ability to judge yardage while hunting).

Anyway, when wearing the contact lenses for distance, the pins are just a tad too close, so the extension would cause greater clarity and hopefully even tighter groups. My groups really tightened up just from the lenses and I' m pretty stoked about the idea of an extension for the pins.

Thanks again.

Old 11-18-2003, 08:12 PM
Fork Horn

savage tritium pin you can see it while walking to the stand on the darkest morning
Old 11-19-2003, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I checked out Vital Bow Gear, Impact, and liked both. I chose the Tru-Glo single pin Glo-Brite sight though. This thing is exceptionally bright. I can still see the pin when its too dark to shoot (because you can' t see what you' re shooting at). I' ve had people ask if the sight was battery operated b/c it is so bright.
Old 11-26-2003, 12:34 AM

I use the Trophy Ridge Matrix sight and I swear by it,this sight is highly visible even in the middle of the night not to mention that it uses glow sticks for that purpose.