HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting Gear Review (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review-31/)
-   -   Bowhunting superstore dishonest (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-gear-review/362677-bowhunting-superstore-dishonest.html)

joe45 04-19-2012 02:16 PM

Bowhunting superstore dishonest

Be careful if you order from the Bowhunting superstore.com. They are not honest in their transactions. I sent back a defective laser bowfishing site and they sent the same one back which still did not work.

I guess I am out $105 dollars but I learned my lesson not to trust Bowhunting superstore.

huntinggirl1234 09-22-2012 06:23 PM

i just had the same experience. i bought a release that was too big. emailed to say it was too big and asked if i can return. i got a reply that stated you can exchange the item, return less 20%, or get store credit. so i wrote back with an email asking for advice on which release would work better for me because the one i bought slips off my hand when i pull back the bow...the superstore wrote back what do you mean? used items are not returnable....so i write back nevermind, thanks for not answering my question, i will leave negative feedback and sell the item on my own..and the guy reports me to ebay for feedback extortion?? i am still trying to figure out how having a negative experience and leaving negative feedback is extortion if i didn't ask for any money back nor return the item...this company is terrible. i work in retail and i would never treat a customer the way i was treated for ordering the wrong size of an item! i was simply trying to exchange the item for another item they sell and i got reported as a criminal!!! i guess that is big business these days, customer service doesn't matter anymore! the better business bureau rates this store with an F. wish i would have checked this before i bought!

outdoorsman110 09-30-2012 08:56 AM

Could file a complaint to the Better Buisness Bureau, enough complaints might shut em down.

liquidorange 09-30-2012 02:34 PM

in my experience they have the worst customer service. thats why i use eders- or bowhunting outlet or outdoors4less. they alomost always have better prices

newton29 10-01-2012 03:57 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I have purchased from them in the past, but never had to send anything back. I will shop elsewhere from now on.

twisted56 04-09-2013 12:36 PM

Bowhunters Superstore International Still screwing people

I just got word that they would be charging me extra for shipping for added weight. It's a soft bow case.....I purchased due to overall cost with shipping and now they are adding extra $. I've contested the charge and Credit Card company says no problem.

JFergus7 04-09-2013 09:34 PM

I have never heard good things about this company yet I continue to hear stories of people ordering from them then having a bad experience. Does anyone do any research these days before ordering from a company they are unfamiliar with?