Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
best sight on market in your eyes..lil help please. >

best sight on market in your eyes..lil help please.

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

best sight on market in your eyes..lil help please.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:39 AM
Spike

Default best sight on market in your eyes..lil help please.

whatsup y'all...I got a Matthews Switchback XT which I absolutely love, and I have an HHA 1 pin sight on it, but after a day with it strapped in its hardcase on the fourhwheeler it seems like my sight when I rotate the knob will not turn the pin up and down,like somethen mechanically broke in the sight...which is a bummer cause I either have to buy an all new HHA 1 pin, or just try a new sight out, I love my 1 pin, but also have always thought of getting a spott hogg, or an Axion, what is your all comments on the top of the line sights out thereee????? and the $ dont matter to me, my price to spend on my equipment is always spendy.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I love my HHA... I have never had a problem with it... I believe it is the 5500 or something...
Old 04-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Your fix is very simple. The HHA sights have an uncondtional Lifetime warranty. Just call them, get an RA number, and send it to them. Your problem sounds kind of odd, but for the money it's hard to buy a better sight for hunting purposes.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:43 PM
Spike

appreciate it all!!! and yah guess thats one thing this guy never checked..i appreciate it budddys!!!
Old 04-04-2012, 03:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by BGfisher
Your fix is very simple. The HHA sights have an uncondtional Lifetime warranty. Just call them, get an RA number, and send it to them. Your problem sounds kind of odd, but for the money it's hard to buy a better sight for hunting purposes.
Yes, HHA has the best customer service of any company in area I have ever dealt with. I had a problem with a light and the owner emailed me back and sent me a new one... Great people... the way business should be run!
Old 07-03-2012, 05:28 AM
Fork Horn

For multi pins the new CBE hybrid tek and armortech hs sights are best
Old 07-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Typical Buck

I have been using Black Gold sights for a long time. Customer service is second to none.
Old 07-24-2012, 02:47 PM
Fork Horn

Axel armortech hd, HHa, cbe are the best
Old 07-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Spike

QAD hd six pins are awesome. I shoot with one on my Reezen and am very accurate from 10-60 yards Great sight and well built. It also telescopes in and out so you can match your peep to the ring on the sight!
Old 09-29-2012, 07:27 PM
Spike

I love the HHA sights , there near bullet proof , I have no clue how u broke one . lol , I hook my back pack to mine and pull pack , bow and all , up the tree with it and have never had any kind of a problem at all , any yes , I do know I shouldnt do that , but it just makes it easy in the dark , slip the loop on the pack over the sight , hook on the rope and go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.