Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

I finally did it!

Old 08-26-2003, 11:31 PM

Default I finally did it!

I' ve been wanting a new bow for a looooooooooooong time and I finally decided it had to happen. I went to the pro-shop and shot about 8 different bows from 5 different makers and semi made the plunge---- I ordered my new Q2. The last time I bought a new bow was about 6 years ago when I got my Feathermax and have been very satisfied, but with all the new vibration and noise killing designs I just couldn' t help myself.So within the next week or two my wife will be signing my death warrent or serving me with divorce papers. Oh well you only live ----and die once.Hopefully, I' ll be around to let you know how it goes.
Old 08-27-2003, 08:02 AM

Default RE: I finally did it!

Just remember, It is easier to beg fior forgiveness than ask for permission. I too bought another new bow yesterday. Wifey will be mad for a few days, rant that I have way to many bows and then it will all die down.
Old 08-30-2003, 12:43 AM

My two boys and I have a favorite saying when it comes to things like this- SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don' t tell mommy.
Old 08-30-2003, 01:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

LOL funny guys
Old 09-05-2003, 11:43 AM

should not say this BUT....My wife has bought me all my new Bows..I have been shooting for over 30 years and every 10 years she buys me a new one. Am I lucky or what..think I will keep her around for atleast another 35 years hehe