Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Which treestand would you recomend >

Which treestand would you recomend

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Which treestand would you recomend

Old 11-13-2011, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Which treestand would you recomend

between the

Treewalker

summit viper

Gunslinger
Old 11-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Spike

I just purchased a summit viper classic this weekend. Hunted with it 2 nights and was very happy with the ease of the product. Took some getting used to as it is my first climber but it is quiet and easy to pack.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea ive been thinking abouty that stand... I have a frien who has gunslinger but that dag gone thing is so high on his back and i can see it just getting snagged on branchs and making a boat load of noise... i know it conffy but i kinda want the who package of light quiet and conffy!!!
Old 11-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Spike

right now i only gun hunt. However i do have a summit treestand and it is a very comfortable stand that you can sit in for hours. I cant comment on the others
Old 03-25-2012, 02:15 PM
Spike

Alot of good stands on the market today. For a climbing stand I really like the Summit; very easy setup; quiet; stable; backpacks well; and most of all comfortable. I have both the Viper and (Titan SD which is for the larger hunter with a little more room and rated for more weight.)