Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

bow cams

Old 08-15-2011, 01:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default bow cams

has anyone used a bow cam or know of anyone who has used one? I would like to tape my hunts but I dont have a spare person to help me with this. I was lloking at a getting a cam that mounted to my bow but I wasnt sure what to get.
I was looking at getting a digital cam that has a good zoom since I have used my I Phone 4 and the only draw back is no zoom. I also saw the wild game nation cams that they make but it doesnt look like they have a good zoom.

Any thoughts our ides on how to tape my own hunts would be great.

Thank You
Old 02-28-2012, 06:21 PM
Spike

I have the wild game nation cam and it works great. I like it because I can move it from my bow to my shotgun very easily. The zoom inst the greatest but it does the job for me.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:22 AM
Spike

I have been looking at the Contour Cams.

They are shaped like a cylinder and have mounts that work on bows.

Unlike the Go Pro the Contour PLUS version also has zoom capabilities.

it seems though that you can buy a good HD video recorder cheaper than some of these specialty cams now.