Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Best Lighted Nock

Old 08-06-2011, 03:40 PM
Spike

Default Best Lighted Nock

What does everyone think for the best lighted Nock? Currently i'm using Luminoks but not sold 100% on how hard some turn on and off. Thoughts season is 55 days and counting....
Old 08-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Typical Buck

Firenock hands down
Old 08-08-2011, 09:29 AM
Fork Horn

+1 for firenock
Old 08-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Best bang for the Buck would be the Nocturnals. They have consistently proven themselves in test after test to be exceptionally bright, durable and most importantly.... affordable.

One of the highest quality is indeed the Firenock but they are more fragile PLUS if you shoot a bow around 300 fps or faster then you'll need an installation tool to instal and glue a special end cap into the shaft to prevent the internal parts of the nock from blowing forward into the arrow. It's a lot to go through for a nock that costs over $25 EACH!
Old 08-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Spike

I was going to ask about the Nockturnal the tech guys from Firenock told me to use that brand (Nockturnal) because it's the only nock that will work with xx75 and the uni bushing. Firenock says they hate to turn customers away but say that nockturnal are the only brand the recommend. I've tried all the other less expensive in the past with carbon arrows but didn't like the inconsistancy from them including the luminocks. I think i will order some of the red Nockturnals tonight. Thanks
Old 08-11-2011, 03:24 PM
Spike

just recieved the nockturnals and the work flawless. No glue, No Tabs, NO wiggling, fits carbon, fits uni nocks, They don't slide in and out, Don't get lose and fly out. Easy insert on shaft draw back and release and instant very bright light, easy to turn off with a small wire or ball point pen. Then Repeat. Works everytime. I would highly recommend these. Currently making my own matched weight nocks so i can practice without using them. Also only 20 grains. Only down side is the don't have replaceable batteries but there $ 25 for 3 with i think 5 colors to choose from. Great product
Old 08-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Typical Buck

I have had the best luck with Nockturnals. Lots of problems with Tracer nocks. Luminocks were too loose in the arrow and would turn off on impact.(I hear the new ones are much better. But have not tried.) I didn't like that you had to glue a piece of wood dowel into your arrow to use the Archers Flames. They did work good till the piece of wood moved deeper into the arrow shaft.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Spike

Does anybody have the mathews dead end string stop?? is it worth $50 bucks. and does it really make that much of a difference??
Old 08-31-2011, 05:01 PM
Spike

Nockturnals definitely!!!! Two thumbs up for their consistency to always work.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Spike

Another vote for the Nockturnals.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.