Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Rage 2 blade vs rage 3 blade >

Rage 2 blade vs rage 3 blade

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Rage 2 blade vs rage 3 blade

Old 09-19-2011, 01:38 PM
Spike

I dont like rage broadheads
Old 10-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Spike

Default three blade

shot a doe today at about fifteen yards with the rage three blade very impressed with the entrance hole. went straight through and doe ran about sixty yards. the two blades pop out of place too much i am much more impressed with the three blades
Old 10-11-2011, 03:31 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by IL-Cornfed
Strange,....... what was NY's reasoning for that ?!?
They don't need any reasoning, look at their Gun Laws..
Old 11-28-2011, 03:03 PM
Fork Horn

I switched to 3 blade only becuase the store was out of 2 blade...shot 3 does and 1 buck with them....every shot the blades were retained behind o-ring before the shot...all but 1 didnt pass through....all 4 deer died within 60 yrds...all were shot either broadside or slight quartering away...that proved to me that 2 blades have better penetration...32" draw--72lbs on bow Matthews Conquest..so I am pretty sure its not a kinetic issue..think what happens is the 3 blade version packs up with much more fat/hair on way in...and that slows head down....2 blades get alot less hair/fat wedged into the furrel where blades sit/deploy from....just something I leanred from my setup....but I swear by the 2 blades...tons of blood and deer die FAST
Old 11-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Spike

55 pounds went to rages website and i put my info into the kenetic energy calc nd im shootim about 58 pounds of kinetic energy