Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Bow Tech Destroyer 350 opinions and advice!!! >

Bow Tech Destroyer 350 opinions and advice!!!

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bow Tech Destroyer 350 opinions and advice!!!

Old 05-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default Bow Tech Destroyer 350 opinions and advice!!!

I've love bow hunting and bow hunt almost exclusively now, usually from a tree stand. I've had the same bow for five years now and definity have the itch for an upgrade. I've heard lots of good things about the Destroyer 350, but want some more info or personal testimonies (pro/cons). I've shot the bow and really like it. I'm just don't know the history of it, ie. limb failures or some other manufacturing issues.
Thanks
Old 05-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Fork Horn

Some of the early destroyers had an issue with throwing the strings off on let down, the cam were not cut deep enough to keep them on and their pivoting cable guards were being snapped off when fired do to improper set-up. But again these were earlier models and i haven't heard anything bad about the newer models.
I'm surprised, most people shy away from speed bows, i love speed bows (mine the most lol) but made think about getting one?