Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
TruGlow Tru-site Extreme Sight >

TruGlow Tru-site Extreme Sight

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

TruGlow Tru-site Extreme Sight

Old 03-11-2011, 03:09 AM
Spike

Default TruGlow Tru-site Extreme Sight

I am wanting to buy a TruGlow Tru-site Extreme sight with micro adjust. I am wanting to know anybody's thoughts on this sight. Is it a good sight or junk. Thanks
Old 03-11-2011, 04:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Thanks for reminding me. . .

to check their current products. My truglo sight is over two years old and a little dated. Still works good.

I like my sight. Will consider another, first. Reasonable prices and will do the job under poor lighting conditions.
I actually needed one, then unaware when I got it, for practice sessions. The early morning practice site was under a heavy tree canopy, with an overcast and a morning darkness. I wouldn't have been able to practice very well, in the early morning otherwise, at my practice range. Sold me then on Truglo. My old eyes don't always operate at a sunny twelve o'clock noon.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:31 AM
Fork Horn

I have one that I got off of e-bay for less than half price. I absolutely love it. The placement of the light effectively illuminates the pins without the glare associated with over the top lights. adjusting for windage and elevation are a cinch and very quick. This site is not truely tool-less however, the individual pins need a small hex key to adjust. Over all I will buy one for my next bow as well.