Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Arrow Wraps Anyone?

Old 02-22-2011, 07:10 PM
Typical Buck

Default Arrow Wraps Anyone?

Anyone else do arrow wraps? I am hoping to get these coming in soon

http://onestringer.com/index.php?pag...ail&itemid=488

Pics if you have them, and happy shootin'
Old 03-06-2011, 10:48 AM
Spike

I use Bohning Orange Tiger wraps with matching Blazers. I dont have any pics now but I will try to get some soon.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Spike

Arrow Wraps Anyone?-hpim1125.jpg

Old 03-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I found a place by me that does vinyl decals and signs. I brought him in some factory arrow wraps and he programmed them into his computer and I have been using them now for 5-6 yrs and they are MUCH cheaper than the factory ones, just not as pretty.
He even had reflective ones. I have had him program in the ones I use for carbon arrows and then ones for aluminium. He produces them in sheets of 50 at a time for me.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by SecondChance
I found a place by me that does vinyl decals and signs. I brought him in some factory arrow wraps and he programmed them into his computer and I have been using them now for 5-6 yrs and they are MUCH cheaper than the factory ones, just not as pretty.
He even had reflective ones. I have had him program in the ones I use for carbon arrows and then ones for aluminium. He produces them in sheets of 50 at a time for me.
Dang I never thought of that! Thats a great idea. I may have to stop in our local decal shop and see what I can come up with. Thanks for posting!!
Old 03-10-2011, 07:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can get 50 from him cheaper than 24 of the factory made ones and they are longer. You can weigh and trim to your desire or just shoot them as is and away you go!!!!!! And if you fudge one up for whatever reason and have to peel it off, so what, its only a few pennies!!!