Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Hoyt Rampage xt vs Martin Silencer >

Hoyt Rampage xt vs Martin Silencer

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Hoyt Rampage xt vs Martin Silencer

Old 02-02-2011, 12:34 PM
Spike

Default Hoyt Rampage xt vs Martin Silencer

I need some help, i have finally made the decision to get a new bow and have narrowed it down to 2 models. Martin Silencer and Hoyt Rampage xt. Both about the same price and almost identical when it comes to specs. Martin shoots about 20 fps faster so they say. I have a hoyt trykon right now and love it but its time for something new. Love the grip on the silencer it is sweet, if u havent picked up a new martin they really are worth looking at. But i am just looking for some imput on these 2 bows and see what everyone else thinks.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Fork Horn

I have the rampage xt and love it. I tried a martin and pse in the same price range, and walked out with the hoyt. the hoyt just felt the best, nice draw, quiet and comfortable to hold. as everyone says, buy what feels best.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:13 AM
Fork Horn

I also recently purchased the Rampage XT and I am very happy with it. I did not try any martin bows, so I can't give you any kind of comparison. I have owned a martin bow in the past and was happy with it and wouldn't hesitate to buy one. Did you shoot either bow yet? If not shoot them both, and anything else within your price/ spec range. Once I shot the Rampage XT I knew it was for me, but everyone is different. Good luck.