Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Bow Cam Protectors, New item! >

Bow Cam Protectors, New item!

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bow Cam Protectors, New item!

Old 01-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Spike

Default Bow Cam Protectors, New item!

New product for protecting your bow cams!
This product is called a Cam-Pocket. It is a patent pending idea that I developed to protect the cams of bows and cross bows from being damaged by rocks, sticks, dirt, etc. The Cam-Pocket is made to adjust to any size cam. The outer layer is made from popular camo patterns. The inside is padded and lined with fleece, and secured to the cam by a velcro strap. The Cam-Pocket fits securley to the cam to insure that it is well protected. I have field tested the item for approximately a year, it works great when raising and lowering the bow from a tree stand, moving through brush, briars , rocky or muddy areas. Can also be used when storing your bow. It has an easy on easy off design. Can be easily folded and stored in your pocket or fanny pack while hunting. I am even offering a lifetime limited warranty on the Cam-Pockets. The purchase price is $15 for a set of Cam-Pockets. Plus $6 shipping. You can place your order by emailing me at [email protected] or call me directly at 240-580-0659.