Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Have you Ever Had any New Inventions of your own; to improve camo, bowhunting, or any whatever u tho >

Have you Ever Had any New Inventions of your own; to improve camo, bowhunting, or any whatever u tho

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Have you Ever Had any New Inventions of your own; to improve camo, bowhunting, or any whatever u tho

Old 07-22-2003, 08:59 PM

Default Have you Ever Had any New Inventions of your own; to improve camo, bowhunting, or any whatever u tho

HAve you ever caught urself sitting in the stand thinking about new innovations to improve products or any completely new inventions to better hunting?

Please feel free to say your " New Invention"
Old 07-24-2003, 01:04 AM

Default RE: Have you Ever Had any New Inventions of your own; to improve camo, bowhunting, or any whatever u tho

here is an idea for you to use. i use sneaky leaves with my camo suits and it works great. the best is with break up
Old 07-25-2003, 12:39 PM

Default RE: Have you Ever Had any New Inventions of your own; to improve camo, bowhunting, or any whatever u tho

B-man,

I would like to have a hat mounted mini-lazer rangefinder with the viewer just hangin down over the left eye much like on a fighter pilots visor. A heads up display would tell me the yardage, score the buck, and place a red X where I should shoot. It would then guide my arrow directlly to that point. The new arrow would have adjustible " fletching" that corrected my bad shots and made them perfect X' s. The rangefinder should also have a Super Mini DV camera. It should shoot the footage from my point of view. A second camera would be mounted on the Arrow and show the view from the arrow in flight. Lastly the video would be uplinked via a sat-com phone to a Cray C-10 (what the heck they are only 35 mill) to analyze the shot and make any corrections. It should be fast enough to tell you if you should take the shot or not. I really think that I need this type of product to be competitive in this day and age. I would be willing to pay at least $100 for it. So get your Ass to work and give me a call when you get it done!

Old 07-28-2003, 07:23 AM
nub

You might as well make 2 while your making one for Mac. Can you have them by say.....Sept 1st.?
Old 07-29-2003, 09:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have had many ideas and I really should have my but kicked for not following them through.

I made a bow rack to put in the back of my extended cab pickup.That is now being produced for suv' s.Wish I had a patent on it.

A swivel gun rest is another item I made to clamp on the front of my climber.I think that someone is making something like this now.The one that swivels from above you is really a good design,better than what I came up with.

I thought of the retractible ladder stand about 4 years ago and even had some preliminary designs but never did anything with it.

The bow hangers that fold out in front of you,directly over your head.I thought of that several years ago and even made a prototype.

I fix ,adjust,make things all the time for hunting or tournament archery but I am just not the type to sink a bunch of money into something hoping it will be " the next big thing"

I quess I will just stick to making things for myself and keep getting the " you should sell those" from people I run into in the field or at the range.

Old 08-02-2003, 12:13 PM
Typical Buck

I thought about having a big red button installed on my bow that can transport the largest buck in a 20 mile radius to 20 yards broadside infront of me! Also a noiseless jet pack with an invisability cloak to hover over the woods.