Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Hoyt rampage xt (also serial # question) >

Hoyt rampage xt (also serial # question)

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Hoyt rampage xt (also serial # question)

Old 12-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Fork Horn

Default Hoyt rampage xt (also serial # question)

All I have to say is its a great bow the money, and spending a little more for the xt over the normal rampage is worth it. I had a 'bear strike', and the limb cracked on it for no aparet reason, I also had problems with the string jumping past the suppressors. Got to shoot the rampage a few times tonight at the range, made 2 quick adjustments and had arrows scraping eachother. Alot more consistant that my old bear, also not much shock. Hope to try and get a late season deer with it. I want to register this bow, however the serial # I can find is 2 parts, 12 digits on a sticker, and not placed where hoyt normally places them (between the limbs or near the arrow rest) Any ideas on what part of the # I need to use?

Last edited by louie6014; 12-15-2010 at 03:30 AM.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

I just picked up the rampage xt as well and after going over it with a magnifying glass, I just sent in the 6 digit # on the sticker. I figure if its not right they will email me saying something about it. So far no email.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:04 AM
Fork Horn

So you used the first 6 digits on the sticker on the limb? Cause my little sticker has a 12 digit # with a break in the middle, so 6 and 6. Online it says you might have to take off the arrow rest (what ever type you have) but my whisker biscuit hardly covers any thing up on the that side, and I can see under/ around most of the groves cut in the mount. Dunno whats up with that! haha. Enjoy your rampage, things are sweet
Old 12-24-2010, 10:40 AM
Spike

Default Hoyt Bows

I think i saw on howys website that only authorized dealers can register a hoyt bow
Old 12-25-2010, 09:09 AM
Spike

the owners manual says to remove the grip to get the serial # on the rampage series bows.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:14 AM
Spike

this is good to know, thanks to the orginal poster as i will be registering mine as soon as it shows up later this week