Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
rocket steelheads "still awesome" >

rocket steelheads "still awesome"

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

rocket steelheads "still awesome"

Old 11-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default rocket steelheads "still awesome"

just had to make a post. this head gets overlooked cause its been around awhile, but ive killed all of my deer with it since i got the first free one in the mail. this year is no different. so far a last day 8pt (would have been first time in seven years i had to go for buck in late season here) and a doe that i shot through both shoulders.

ive shot multipule deer through both shoulders and i still aim tight to it because im so confident in this head. alway opens and 9 out of 10 can shoot again with just a sharpen. lots of good heads out there but the big cut craze is just getting unreal. ive never had trouble following the pass thru bloodtrails left by my steelheads and there is nothing more fieldtip like in flight.

i was looking though my album tonight and just thought wow all these with one broadhead (type) what a great product that i almost never see post about.

so anyone looking for a great broadhead please please try these.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:57 PM
Fork Horn

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowh...e-pa-buck.html

havent been on in awhile and looked through old post found this, just realized you could see where the arrow went through back leg ( right through the bone i remember)
Old 11-26-2010, 07:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

Of all the mechanicals out there the steel head is one of the best and as most know I am no mechanical fan. IT is one on a very short list that I would have no problem using and have complete confidence in.