Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
T5 Arrow Web Quiver With Rage 2 Blades >

T5 Arrow Web Quiver With Rage 2 Blades

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

T5 Arrow Web Quiver With Rage 2 Blades

Old 10-12-2010, 03:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default T5 Arrow Web Quiver With Rage 2 Blades

I put my Broadheads in the quiver and dont really like the fact that the blades are still rather exposed. I had a Bohning 4 arrow on my other bow and the blades were covered by the top of the quiver. It seems like you could cut yourself if you are not careful. Does anyone else feel this way?? I pushed the arrows up in the foam to the point where the blades looked like they were starting to "deploy". Im still on the fence whether I like this quiver or not. I think Im limited on quiver choices for my Z7.
Mike
Old 11-02-2010, 06:18 AM
Typical Buck

Granted, I'm getting made fun of a little bit for not having the $125 quiver, but I have a good ole Quickie Quiver on my brand new Z7 and my Rage 2 Blades fit nicely in there!!!
Old 11-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Typical Buck

I don't find it a problem on my T5. I have never cut myself or came close to it.