Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Where is bowtech??

Old 10-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Spike

Default Where is bowtech??

i havent heard much of anything out of bowtech since the 09 bows. or at least i havent heard more good than bad since 09. whats up with this? i was excited to check out the destroyer and i figured it would be a big hit but ive heard only negative.. as a big bowtech fan im just curious why this is or if bowtech has any new studs comin out soon
Old 10-09-2010, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bowtech still has some of the finest bows out there.With Mathews hiring/spending big bucks to win tourneys and such few others get the limelight.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Boone & Crockett

You must have been living under a rock because the destroyers have been discussed on this forum and a bunch of others since they came out. The destroyer is featured in one of the bow magazines this month too. According to the article it is the most dynamically efficient bow tested to date with 87% efficiency.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just wait, 2011's should be coming out toward the end of the month.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Fork Horn

Where is Bowtech? AT THE TOP...CANT BUY A BETTER BOW
Old 10-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Spike

i agree with above. i have a bowtech soldier, i would never look at another bow but bowtech again. there so quiet, fast and that new in=velevet finish is top notch. bowtech is A+ in my book!
Old 10-11-2010, 02:44 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bigbulls
You must have been living under a rock because the destroyers have been discussed on this forum and a bunch of others since they came out. The destroyer is featured in one of the bow magazines this month too. According to the article it is the most dynamically efficient bow tested to date with 87% efficiency.
Pimp it pimp it BB.

You freakin crack me up

Old 10-11-2010, 02:47 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by millersaurus
i havent heard much of anything out of bowtech since the 09 bows. or at least i havent heard more good than bad since 09. whats up with this? i was excited to check out the destroyer and i figured it would be a big hit but ive heard only negative.. as a big bowtech fan im just curious why this is or if bowtech has any new studs comin out soon
I know I have owned over 6, and I will not own another. Its too bad too. Started off having the best most innovative technology. Then end up sticking folks with cracked limbs, and poor designed models. And then would not do the right thing. Tell you, you need to buy thier 2010 model to fix your issue.

Old 10-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE:

Everytime I go to the stand,
The Bowtech is always in my hand!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:34 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by bigbulls
Bash it bash it BC.

Cause you surely have nothing better to do than complain about what I post. I have never had someone with such an obsession with what I am doing since I was in High School. You might want to seek professional help.
I understand. You might want to go find some integrity.

Let see, lets do the math. What do I have to win? I am an optics engineer. What do you have to lose? Oh, yea, you sell diamond and others. Yea.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.