Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Where to buy arrow shafts >

Where to buy arrow shafts

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Where to buy arrow shafts

Old 08-24-2010, 07:35 PM
Spike

Default Where to buy arrow shafts

Was wondering if yall build your own arrows or buy them premade...I wanna start doing my own arrows, but was wondering where to get some cheap supplies.. Full metal jacket shafts...carbon...inserts..nocks...tips... To all the do-it-your-self'ers....what website do you order all your supplies
Old 08-25-2010, 09:10 AM
Fork Horn

custom-arrows.com
Old 08-25-2010, 12:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

ebay - everything you need
Old 08-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Spike

man....seems like the shafts are pretty pricey...like $10-$15 off of a archery shop doing them with everything on it...Seems like i would be loseing money doing my own arrows
Old 08-29-2010, 05:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by deerslayer706
man....seems like the shafts are pretty pricey...like $10-$15 off of a archery shop doing them with everything on it...Seems like i would be loseing money doing my own arrows

Maybe. First order of business in archery/hunting forget counting the cost and become creative in ways to explain the ridiculous cost away.

For me service is king. I'm paying top dollar and because I am I want to be treated like every high roller expects to be treated. Some places do that very well, some you'll here about are crap to put it politely. If I hear one of them mentioned here I'll add my .02 otherwise I'll just say on-line Keystone Country store gives great personal service and have for decades. A retailer, you can't beat Cabela's for their return policy's.

Becarefull buying things on Ebay. It's common among people who've been around to buy a dozen, find the good ones in the bunch and sell the bad. They even will sell a dozen as new which they are but they've been picked out of other dozens. I stopped buying off of Ebay a long time ago.