Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Target for BHs

Old 01-12-2011, 05:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Target for BHs

OK guys, I'm getting tired of replacing my targets every couple of months from shooting them up with my BHs. What target out there will last the longest? I've had Morell and they are about as bad as the cheapies you can pick up at Walmart.
Is the Block Fusion about the best?
Old 01-12-2011, 07:40 AM
Spike

Rinehart 18-1 target. If you shoot out all 18 sides in one year, they will replace it.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Best advice I could give you is to stop shooting broadheads all the time. What purpose does it serve? Practice is practice and field points don't tear up targets as badly.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

BG I do shoot both, I shoot all year long. But I also do a lot of experimenting with various BHs from all my bows so my BH targets get chewed up pretty quick. And when fine tuning bows I shoot BHs and FTs side by side until they are hittin the same POI.
Thanks Wass, I went into Cabela's and read the reviews on several diferent BH targets and it looks like the Rinehart is a hands down winner.
Looks like I will be making a Cabela's run.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:03 AM
BTM
Fork Horn

I have thousands of shots into my CUBE (from American Whitetail) and it has many thousands of shots left in it. You can shoot it from all six sides.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:41 AM
Spike

Try a bag filled with rags.