Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

broadhead for my wife

Old 08-17-2010, 01:54 AM
Typical Buck

all have given some very sound advise. A COC head would be best for her IMHO..... might I also suggest the Magnus line of heads. UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Old 08-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Fork Horn

I would give an easy vote for the Hellrazors. They shoot great. Very straight, strong and sharp. What else do you need? If I remember correctly you can buy them with a rebate that makes them cheaper too. In my opinion it would be tough to find a better broadhead. One may have a bigger cutting diameter or cheaper or this or that. These are great heads in every aspect. I shot the G5 Montecs too when I couldn't find the Hellrazors and I liked the Hellrazors better. They were sharper and seemed to shoot better.

I can't speak for the others mentioned.