Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Lighted arrow Nock

Old 08-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Spike

Default Lighted arrow Nock

I'm looking into getting lighted nocks. Wondering if they are worth the money, also once the batteries are dead in them do you need new nocks or can batteries be replaced. Which brand would you go with ??
Old 08-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Typical Buck

i love lumenok, they are kinda pricy but they are nice. i mean if you have money burning a hole in ur pcket then go for it. oh and yes you can replace the batteries but they supposedly last for 80 hrs. also if you want you can make them with thill bobber lights and a floresent nock. i havent done it yet but alot of people said ti was easy and it worked well. you can make one for about 3$ as to one lumenok costs 10$
Old 08-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default Nockturnal

I like the Nockturnal lighted nocks. Bright, durable, easy to switch off. Also they are lighter than most other nocks at only 20gr.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:29 PM
Fork Horn

Lumenok don't always work. Nockturnal is the bomb!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I use Firenocks but haven't tried the nockturnals yet.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:44 AM
Fork Horn

I just submitted a post between the top two lighted nocks out there... Lumenok and Tracers.. I interested to see what everyone opinion is.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

i havnt got any yet, as i am understanding that they are illegal, because they are considered electronic....and we are not allowed to use any electronics on our bows during season...maybe someone could shed some light on the situation. (pun intended)