Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Mission bows

Old 07-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Spike

Default Mission bows

Hey guys has anyone shot or know anything about the mission bows that are out i see they are made by Mathews. I was at our local bow shop and they have some there it and it looked pretty nice and the pull on it was smooth and the fact you can have several draw weights and dosent need a press is a nice plus.

I am looking between the Mission UX2 and a Martin sabre there is about a 20.00 dollar difference between the two i just don't know much about them was hoping the guys on here could help because the people on here have helped me out in the past this a great site with great people Thanks
Old 07-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Typical Buck

Myself I would get the mission. My son shoots a mission also
a friend shoots one and I have shot my buddies, nice for a lower end bow. I haven't shot a saber but did own a martin jaguar magnum and didn't care for it, stiff draw, not very foregiving, etc.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Spike

Default Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply Jag-Mag I too like the Mission a little more than the Martin I went to the Mission webpage and the Warranty is a lifetime I can only hope they stand by it . I will be going next week and have it set up to shoot and will put up a note on how it went
Old 07-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Spike

I'm hoping Santa will bring put a Mission Menace under my tree (yeah, I'm not that tall or that big lol).
Old 07-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Fork Horn

I have Mission's top of the line Voyager new never shot all new accessories $1600 invested will let go for $700.I have everything a bow needs and more.Awesome looking with the 452x flo orange/black custom made strings match up nice with the Mathews Orange accessorie kit!! if interested I can send pics!! and inform everything on the bow.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ive owned a Mission Journey for 2 seasons now. absolutely love it!
Old 07-29-2010, 04:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I bought an X3 3 years ago. Shot several deer with it. It is what it is, and that's all I need for hunting. Can't really compare it to much. The last compound I had was a Hoyt Provantage that I used off and on for a span of 18 years (shot traditional gear for quite a while). The bow is smooth to draw, relatively quiet and speed is more than adequate. No complaints.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Fork Horn

I gave a Mission UX2 for Christmast last year, he likes it alot and shoots it very well. He just turned 16 and he still has alot of growing left. With the Mission having an adjustable draw length and easy to adjust, that is why I went with the Mission, plus the life time warranty is great.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:35 AM
Spike

Default Thanks

Hey guys as always the guys on here come through . I am seriously thinking of getting one i like how smooth the draw was and with having some shoulder problems it makes it easier to draw and with a Life time warr I don't i can go wrong plus the price range is also in my favor. I wasn't looking for something fast just easy to shoot and reliable and accurate thanks again guys ! ;-)
Old 08-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Fork Horn

Had my mission a year and i love it! much better than a Martin!