Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
double take archery nocturnal >

double take archery nocturnal

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

double take archery nocturnal

Old 07-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Spike

Default double take archery nocturnal

Has anyone used the Nocturnal lighted noc from double take archery? I was thinking about picking up a couple to try out, but wanted a little feedback before I got them. Good or bad, let me know!

Thanks!
Old 07-14-2010, 02:53 PM
Typical Buck

There are some reviews on AT with them. The big complaint was turning off and need some tool to do so. One said they were not as bright as they thought it should be. Other than that, pretty good for the money. Try Firenock very nice.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Fork Horn

I have sold a few and the reviews are mixed. But to turn them off is simple. Just slip your knife point into the hole and pop up. The light battery cannot be changed, but the battery last longer than most. The list is like this: Firenock & Nocturnal both equal, Easton, magnet can go bad, battery can go bad, and all others fit into the last catorgory, others are better. For what its worth, my 2 cents and change.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default Nockturnal

I bought some. I think they are the neatest thing since sliced bread. No magnets to go off when they arent supposed to, nothing to have to bang off the nearest log or tree. Easy install and durable design. Just click it off with the tip of your hunting or pocket knife.