Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Martin Pantera

Old 05-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Spike

Default Martin Pantera

I have been looking for a new bow and finally had the opportunity to shoot a Martin Pantera this weekend. I have a 31" draw so I am limited to certain bows. It seemed to be very forgiving and quick. I did have a difficult time telling how noisy it was though. The shop that i was in only had a 7 yd range indoors and it was a sort of tunnel. Does anyone else shoot the Pantera and can give me a piece of what they think of it?
Old 05-25-2010, 04:11 AM
Spike

Does anyone shoot a Pantera?
Old 05-26-2010, 02:51 PM
Spike

i cant speak for the pantera necessarily, but i bought the martin saber m2 last year so i could give you my opinion on that at least. i found that martin makes a pretty good bow for the price. the saber that i shoot with now is everything that i need when i hunt. im sure that when you talk about an overall bow, a Bowtech or Hoyt would be better, but for the price i got mine for i love it. its not loud when i shoot and the construction of it was great in my opinion. i have shot it many many times now and i still enjoy it as much as i did when i first got it. in my opinion, id go for it
Old 05-27-2010, 07:16 AM
Spike

I hear you! Yeah, it would be nice to be able to afford a Matthews or something close to that, but I think you're right. It will do everything I need for hunting. I am more or less worried about the noise. When Iwas at the shop, I am in basaically a tube and cannot tell how loud it is.