Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Is it worth it to spend the money? >

Is it worth it to spend the money?

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Is it worth it to spend the money?

Old 09-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Spike

Would u rather have a mercedes or a focus yes stupid ur better off to buy the best in get it over with that was a stupid question that goes with everything the best is always good
Old 09-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Spike

Think I am going to buy a Spot-Hogg tonight for my new bow
Old 09-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Typical Buck

I use an old cobra site cost me 25 dollars I think at walmart,I have put a lot of meat in the freezer with it,just because something is high priced doesn't mean its the best,I shoot a fred bear bow probably a 2003 or so model and I have killed a good share of deer with it,if I did miss a deer it was not because I wasn't using a $700.00 dollar mathews,no offense to anyone who chooses to buy them high priced bows only bad part about that is the prices will just keep rising because people out there paying those prices,they are at $2,000 now and I will bet by 2 years the price on some bows will be $3,000-4,000 its getting pretty sick when a bow cost you about as much as an acre of land.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Spike

Well I don't give a dam if they go up to 7500 a bow I will buy it better is always best u stick to wat u got in stop ur sorry comments cause u can't afford it stop hatin dude
Old 10-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Boonerboys1
Well I don't give a dam if they go up to 7500 a bow I will buy it better is always best u stick to wat u got in stop ur sorry comments cause u can't afford it stop hatin dude
Relax DUDE. you cant afford a $7,500 bow either. your probably one of the people responsible for getting this country into this mess we are in. Think you need the best of everything and use credit to buy it and dont worry bout how your gna pay it back in the long run. Or I may be wrong? Just a guess. my bad if im wrong.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by NEBRbruiser
Relax DUDE. you cant afford a $7,500 bow either. your probably one of the people responsible for getting this country into this mess we are in. Think you need the best of everything and use credit to buy it and dont worry bout how your gna pay it back in the long run. Or I may be wrong? Just a guess. my bad if im wrong.
Most guys who talk like this are up to there eyes in Debt and are living by stealing from paul to pay peter. Credit Credit Credit. I mean thats why this world is where it is. I mean WNY buy top end ?

Have you ever heard the saying its not the bow its the hunter? Its the truth. I have been bow hunting since I can rememberI have had some cheap stuff on my bows and it was not cause I could not afford it its cause it worked just as good. I was Slaying buck and doe left and right with what i had . Not cause it was new CAUSE I PRACTICED WITHWHAT I HAD TO BECOME GOOD WITH IT ! ! ! Some of the best in the world Use recurves So tell me is it the bow ? in some cases yes a better bow can give you a small advantage but other than a small advantage all they do is emty your wallet.

And for someone to get on someone else about not being able to afford it ? WOW that takes balls. Come on If you have not walked a mile in the other guys shoes then You need to keep those types of comments off this Forum . We are all here to have fun andgive good advice to one another not to put one another down or in not so many words tell them there poor and there just jealouse ? Come on if youe not driving around in a Ferrarri , own a 5 million dollar house , Flying around in your own private Jet Then really you have nothing to say to anyone. And I DOUBT that you have any of the fore mentioned items you need to leave others alone.. .

Again like was said before if I am wrong the I apoligise to you but I very much doubt it ! ! !
Old 10-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Spike

Well first off let me say I'm never hurting for money so let's get that strait I buy what I want when I want I own a construction company but hey boys like I said I don't giva dam watt they go up to I've had the least in I've had the best the treatment I put things thru I like haven the sturdiest in that's the best that goes for everything not just hunting so I really don't care what land or a bow or gun goes up to I will always have new things in I'm never in debt buddy u don't no me or watt i do I pay cash for everything so I'm gona tell u like I told the other Jack off don't hate cause u can't have the finer things in life
Old 10-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

Well first off let me say I'm never hurting for money so let's get that strait I buy what I want when I want I own a construction company but hey boys like I said I don't giva dam watt they go up to I've had the least in I've had the best the treatment I put things thru I like haven the sturdiest in that's the best that goes for everything not just hunting so I really don't care what land or a bow or gun goes up to I will always have new things in I'm never in debt buddy u don't no me or watt i do I pay cash for everything so I'm gona tell u like I told the other Jack off don't hate cause u can't have the finer things in life
Like I said I may have been wrong and I guess I was. My bad. Dont mean to cause hard feelings or put anyone down, thats not what these forums are for I agree. Just caught me wrong the first time I read the comment. My appology man
Old 10-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Typical Buck

Yeah I bet you have your own company talking to people like you do I bet business is booming for you.

I make around 150 a day on ebay and 300 a week working for a farmer,I am not rich but I still kill plenty of deer with my 100 dollar bow.

Last edited by blackhawk_archery; 10-02-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:42 AM
Spike

I accept bruiser sorry guys god bless u all hope u all have a great season this year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.