Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Trophy Ridge sights, Any opinions? >

Trophy Ridge sights, Any opinions?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Old 04-25-2010, 07:24 PM
Spike

Default Trophy Ridge sights, Any opinions?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our local dealer just got the Trophy Ridge "Hitman" sights in. anyone looked at them or tried them out yet, and what do you think?
I have also looked at the TR "Judge" on their website and that looks like a pretty nice sight. I have a truglo 5 pin right now, but I hate the .029" pins and would like to get something with smaller pins and also something much easier to make pin adjustments with.
Would love to hear your thoughts.
Thanks
Old 04-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Fork Horn

trophy ridge is an amazing company with some great sights and rests. i dont personally have a trophy ridge sight, but my friend's dad has a 6 pin. very easy to adjust, very sturdy. all around great and promising lookin sight. still might buy it off him.. lol. in my opinion, you would not regret it.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:30 PM
Typical Buck

I had a Trophy ridge for years that worked great until one day out of nowhere the aluminum bracket are just snapped in half after a shot. I am very careful with my bow and did not drop it or bump it on anything. i called Trophy Ridge and they were not surprised at all but did offer excellent customer service and sent me out a replacement arm at no cost.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:03 PM
Typical Buck

my Bear Strike came ready to hunt package everything was trophy ridge. the site is great but has.29 pins but i need that size, trophy ridge stuff i would buy again, an with bear archery package are outstanding, an it did not drain my wallet. now sat. i hope to use it on a n.y. thunder chicken...
Old 04-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Spike

Default Thanks

Thanks for the replies, I'm still considering the tr sight, Think I need to go back to the shop and take a really close look at it.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Fork Horn

i recently picked up the micro alpha v5 sight and it is awesome.. first and only sight i NEVER had to sight in..i literally through it on my bow and every pin hit dead on where it was suppose to all the way out to 50 yards.. i was amazed by this.. also sight is extremely bright.. i hunted out of a ground blind and was afraid of pins not being lit.. but no bright as day in there.. AWESOME sight cant say enough about it