Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
New Equipment Solution! Bow2Go! >

New Equipment Solution! Bow2Go!

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

New Equipment Solution! Bow2Go!

Old 04-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Spike

Default New Equipment Solution! Bow2Go!

Hey everyone, I am a college student at Gonzaga University doing some extracurricular work with a local entrepreneur and bow-hunting enthusiast who has developed a solution to the problem of transporting all of your unwieldy equipment. I have included an attachment detailing the features of this new product, named Bow2Go, as well as some pictures and a short survey. We would love to hear your feedback about this innovative new product because you are the ones we have designed it for!

Thanks Everyone!

(the survey and specs is the first attachment, the numbered ones following are the images, size restrictions wouldn't let me post them all in one attachment)
Attached Files
File Type: doc
bow to go.doc (18.5 KB, 379 views)
bow2go 1.doc (90.0 KB, 358 views)
bow2go 2.doc (69.0 KB, 346 views)
bow3go3.doc (9.0 KB, 354 views)
Old 04-08-2010, 08:43 AM
Fork Horn

Not saying that its a bad idea by any means... people out there will buy just about anything once it hits the market. Me personally, I just strap my bow to seat with the seat belt seriously its not a bad idea and I give you credit for putting your ideas into motion. Would I buy it? Probably not but hey you never know, I maybe the only fool that doesn't! Good luck and if it doesn't take off, keep at it! You may fail 9 times in a row but it could be that 10th time that takes you places!
Old 04-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Typical Buck

Novel idea for sure! I'd be willing to try one. Don't know how our DNR would like this in my front seat but, don't know that there is a law against it.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Spike

You may want to drop in and talk with John C. in the Gonzaga machine shop, he'd probably have a good idea or two for you.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Typical Buck

It may be nice to have during an elk hunt. Can drive a bit at times and would make for a good easy way to keep your bow close and handy.

Good to see you here Cartman...