Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
Bowtech Destroyer 340 vs. Fred Bear Attack >

Bowtech Destroyer 340 vs. Fred Bear Attack

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bowtech Destroyer 340 vs. Fred Bear Attack

Old 04-10-2010, 07:55 AM
Spike

Default Bowtech Destroyer 340 vs. Fred Bear Attack

Howdy,
I am a recovering traditional bowhunter that has injured my wrist on my draw hand and am looking to purchase a compound bow (training wheels) in order to hunt this year and according to my doctor I may not be able to shoot without a release again.

I am looking at either a Bowtech Destroyer 340 or a Bear Attack, both in the 60lb to 70lb area. The Bowtech is much more expensive and it appears that the Bear is equal in performance stats. Any input would be appreciated from my compound shooting brothers.

Sorry for the training wheels crack, I couldn't resist.

Tjarney
Old 04-14-2010, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have the Destroyer 340 and love it. It is very easy to draw ( I pull 65#).
Old 04-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Fork Horn

I was looking at the attack, myself. I need to go shoot one. I was humoring getting the Air Raid from Bowtech. I thought it shot pretty nice. The downfall is that for my birthday I got almost $200 in Bass Pro gift cards and they don't sell Bowtech so the attack is looking pretty nice. I did shoot a Truth 2 and thought it was a nice bow, too. Obviously a different bow. Obviously I have no input, either, but I'll be watching responses as well.