Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bow Madness

Old 02-20-2010, 12:11 PM
Spike

Default Bow Madness

Was just wondering what you guys thought of the PSE Bow Madness XS was really looking to upgrade from my PSE Nova. Just wanted to hear pros and cons from people who have used them before Thanks
Old 02-21-2010, 07:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't care for the Short A to A of the XS, but overall the PSE Bowmadness is one of the top 10 bows I've shot in the last year.

Dan
Old 02-21-2010, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have the XL and love it. Its quiet and fast and smooth shooting. I bought my right in the middle of this years deer season and I ended up getting two deer with it the first weekend I had it.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Spike

Went and shot every bow that is out as of three days ago and this is the best bow I think out for the monay and in general.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:19 AM
Fork Horn

Default Great bows

Wouldnt hesitate to won one. Buddy that I practice with shoots his for indoor well. Great bow with no hand shock at all.
DB