Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

spot-hogg whammy

Old 02-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Typical Buck

Default spot-hogg whammy

any of you guys used the spot hogg whammy drop-away arrow rest? It looks like a solid rest was wondering what some of you that have used this rest have to say about it,thanks.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

Save yourself some time and a big headache and get the Vapor Trail Limb Driver. Has the same kinda fall away setup where the cable is slack at full draw, the spring loaded arrow holder arm pops up on its own and upon release the cord tightens, snatching the prongs and arm out of the way givin complete clearance. Trust me, alot of people on will attest to the Limb Driver!! Easy to install and tunes in minutes. Just my two cents
Old 02-20-2010, 07:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by BvrHunter
Save yourself some time and a big headache and get the Vapor Trail Limb Driver. Has the same kinda fall away setup where the cable is slack at full draw, the spring loaded arrow holder arm pops up on its own and upon release the cord tightens, snatching the prongs and arm out of the way givin complete clearance. Trust me, alot of people on will attest to the Limb Driver!! Easy to install and tunes in minutes. Just my two cents
I sell most dropaways currently on the market, but on my personal bows you will find nothing but a Limb Driver.

I agree with the above post. The Limb Driver is the best all around dropaway out there and definitely the most consistent.

Dan