Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Hoyt Cybertec

Old 12-28-2009, 06:54 PM
Spike

Default Hoyt Cybertec

I just picked up a hoyt cybertec for my brother im assuming its a 2001 or somewhere around there. Its a single cam with a copperjohn deadnuts sight, drop away rest, decent stabalizer, and brand new vapor trail strings for 299$ Its his first bow and I was just wondering if I got a good deal. The bow seems to be in great shape everything looks good and it shoots great.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:11 AM
Fork Horn

One can never tell over the internet!! Price is ok, but did you buy it from someone that will back up the sale if something is not right? I'm trying to bust your bubble, but there are closeouts and clearance sales going on all over right now. One of my flyers I just got, new 2009 bow for 169.00 shipping another 15.00 and add what you need, rest and site. From the dealer it might be $275.-350.00 total depending on cost of add ons.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:23 AM
Spike

Yep,their are many sales going on for the 2009 models. I checked out my local archery stores and all their 2009 bows were 10% off. Also bass pro shop has a sale going on, i just bought a Diamond Rock package on clearance for 399$ its a 2009 but was 100$ cheaper on bass pro then any other site i could fine.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:29 AM
Spike

I got it at my pro shop it was the owners friends bow. He does any work I need..most of the time for free. I did check in to some of the newer bows with all the sales that were going on but at the price I couldnt find the same quality of bow as the hoyt. Everything for a similar price came fully equiped with cheap sites, rests, etc but after looking around online last night deals over the internet with similar quality to the cybertec are plentiful but it was just too convenient at my pro shop especially with brand new vaportrails and laminated hoyt limbs. Thanks for your input
__________________________________________________ _______

2007 Bowtech Tribute 29.5"
HHA Optimizer, Bowturbo
10.5" doinker, Trophy Taker, Sts
Winners Choice Strings, String Splitter
427 gr Axis @ 70lb 305Fps, Rage
Old 01-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

A good deal on a '01 CyberTec with some accessories for $299..... NOWAY! For a bow that old and the difficulty to ever get your hands on any replacement parts, plus te fact it's pre-Cam&1/2... its worth very, very little to anyone in the know.