Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

2010 Fred Bear Charge?

Old 12-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Spike

Default 2010 Fred Bear Charge?

Im in the market for a new compound bow. Im really interested in the Fred bear Charge. My local archery store has this in stock supposply.This bow fits my price range and everything including draw weight and length. Has anyone had this expirence with this bow? Also is their any other 2010 bows in the same price range?

Thanks
Old 12-25-2009, 06:53 AM
Fork Horn

I bought a 2009 Martin Bengal package for $500.

People on the forum seem to like the Bengal. 315 fps IBO.
Old 12-27-2009, 05:45 PM
Spike

Thanks for the help, i checked out the martin saber and martin bengal. I also went to my local archery shop and checked out the bear charge i was impressed with the new design. So i decided to come back and make sure i couldnt find it for a better price. I went to bass pro shop, they didnt have it so i saw the 2009 Diamond Stud package on clearance. It was 100$ cheaper then i found on many other websites. It was a bow i was interested in, in the the past. I decided that thats what i was going to buy. I will let you guys know if i like the diamond stud. Also anyone else have this bow and what do you think about it?
Old 12-27-2009, 07:05 PM
Spike

Meant the Diamond rock sorry.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:02 AM
Spike

Bought a Charge last month. Love it! My friends love it as well. It wasn't alot of money and it shoots excellent.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:10 PM
Typical Buck

just got my Bear Strike ready to hunt package,i love it,
Old 10-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Spike

Default Bear Charge

i just picked up a bear charge 70# last week and i love it. it shoots really smooth and is only $399. i bought arrows and a case and string leeches and it was 500 total. the only thing i would suggest would be to get some limb silencers along with string leeches. it has some vibration if the pull weight isnt turned the whole way up to 70. but overrall its a great bow and id suggest buying it
Old 11-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

I also got the Strike RTH. Its a good bow, I will note go over it with an allen key, Ive also talked to others that the string slips past the supression arms and dosent rest in the cup. Well mine did that and they were loose. I loctited them and a few other things. Its a quite bow, groups nice. The rth (trophy ridge sight) is ok, the pins are large imo. And when shooting deer in poor lighting they block out the animal quite a bit. I also have no use for a sight light, but its cool in the back yard, also had to loctite it. All in all for the price its a steal for new bow, with all new gear. Very pleased.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Typical Buck

I have the Charge and love it. Best cheapest bow out there in my opinion!
Old 08-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Spike

Default bow

i just bought a fred bear charge 2 weeks ago, its awesome, i love it. it shoots pretty good for the price and is very light and smooth. if you are looking to buy a bow its not a bad choice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.