Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Contain Hunting Clothing-Fact or Fiction >

Contain Hunting Clothing-Fact or Fiction

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Contain Hunting Clothing-Fact or Fiction

Old 06-02-2003, 11:00 AM

Default Contain Hunting Clothing-Fact or Fiction

I am looking at the new Contain hunting clothing for early season bow hunting. This stuff just seems too good to be true. It keeps its scent eliminating deodorant forever according to the ad, even after washing, and is significantly lighter weight than carbon suits and cheaper. I just was interested if anyone new if this stuff really works and if it lasts. It is very hot here in early bow season and bugs are a problem, I thought this Contain Cool Max clothing in combination with a mesh bug suit might be my best bet for coolness, camo, and bug deterent. I' m open to suggestions.
Old 06-02-2003, 07:16 PM

Default RE: Contain Hunting Clothing-Fact or Fiction

where can a person look at this . elk huntings hot in the early season and i realy don' t want to ware my carbon suit. thanx
Old 06-02-2003, 07:24 PM

I used the long sleeve tee and the gloves last year. and they seemed to work OK I did kill my buck while wearing them but, he came in with his butt to wind cause of the doe he followin its not a very good test but I' m gonna buy some more to take out west with me this year. they have it in cabellas archery catalog
Old 06-03-2003, 07:23 PM

I seen them in the archery catalog of cabelas and Im also intrested in how they work.. they are quite a bit cheaper than the carbon suits.. but it says it has a scent deodorant??. not a scent containment or scent eliminator suit