Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

G5 Quest bows

Old 11-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Typical Buck

Default G5 Quest bows

Went by Gander Mountain today to check out some new bows. I plan on getting one at the begining of next year. After looking at several Diamonds and Ross bows i picked up a G5 Quest QS33. It felt great in my hand, looked nice and was pretty light. Some of the parts looked just like the Ross, so i assume they are made by ross or bowtech. I checked out their website and am very interested in them now. Does anyone on here have one or have shot one. I was wondering how smooth and quiet they are. Any information would be helpful.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Fork Horn

I have one that I am going to sell just because I want a little longer ATA but I think it is really smooth and quiet. I think my rest makes a liitle noise when it comes down but other than that I think it is a really nice bow for the money.

I sent you a PM. Let me know what you think before I advertise it.