Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Fred Bear Attack

Old 12-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Fork Horn

[quote=MISwampDog;3534422]I think it's funny that the fred bear line ie Bear Archery was the top bow line for years and years and people forget that. Seems to be mathews this and mathews that. Oh well. To each his own.[/quote

hey
if you are making a statement to my post you should read it again

by the way,i shoot a X-Force 6 HF

Not a mathews,this is supposed to be about archers helping archers.............isn't it,not bashing.

life and death are in the power of the tongue
Old 12-23-2009, 05:51 AM
Spike

I've been shooting Fred Bear Bows since 1974 and in that time I have been through 6 of them and still have everyone of them and never had an issue with any of them . I still shoot my 1974 Bear Grizzly on occasion and still take it on late season doe hunts . My latest is the Truth II , but as soon as I can get my hands on an Attack I will have one more Bear bow hanging on my wall.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:07 AM
Typical Buck

I'm not really into looks but they sure look nice and I'd have to say that JeffB's semi-endorsement means something. He doesn't pull punches and he's definitely not a fan-boy of anyone. I can't wait to get my hands on one so I can run it through the pace's and make a decision for myself.

Dan
Old 01-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Spike

Amen Bear brothers I've been getting bashed from the day I bought my Truth, and there is not one of my friends that will deny my bow has killed more deer than theirs. I didn't have to spend $1000 to do it either
Old 02-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Spike

i shot mathews for years. Switched to a bear lights out last year. I loved it more than any mathews i shot at half the price. I just sold it to a buddy and am now looking for a new bow. I just saw this bow and cant wait to shoot it. More reviews please
Old 02-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default Bashing

I'm not bashing...just stating personal preference. I bought a Diamond "Iceman" thinking I might like it as much as the 2 Bear Instincts i owned.
After having it a week I put it up for sale and bought 2 used Bear Instincts for less than than the Iceman.......now I have 4 Bear Instincts.

Last edited by sixgunluvr; 02-09-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:52 AM
Fork Horn

That bow looks awsome zrexpiolet.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Spike

I just shot this bow today and let me tell you, this bow is FAST!!!! Smooth draw, great all around feeling bow, the max preload limbs really do make this thing amazing fast!! As soon as I get the cash im getting one!!!
Old 02-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

It looks like one heck of a bow, lots of bow company's are making a "comeback" this year. Fred Bear is making some good moves, Ben Pearson's bow are looking real good this year too. This is coming from a long time Bowtech shooter.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:37 PM
Spike

ok so i tried this week to go and shoot one. All the shops listed on the dealer locator are not stocking them. So i went out on a limb. I bid on one on ebay. I won it brand new, never shot for 500 bucks. The only downfall was that its 60 lb limbs instead of 70 like I wanted. So i called Bear today. They said no problem, as long as its new, send it to them and they will swap it for a 70 lb limb model. Great customer service already. I hope it shoots good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.